Travel Registered Nurse RN Telemetry
Company: One Staff Medical
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Company Description: A Telemetry Nurse monitors patient s vital
signs with an electrocardiogram or other life sign-measuring
device. They usually provide care to patients with gastrointestinal
diseases, heart failure, diabetes, and other acute diagnoses. Most
often they work in hospitals or other clinical facilities.Benefits:
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Paid AAA Membership
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal ContactJob Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
Keywords: One Staff Medical, Covina , Travel Registered Nurse RN Telemetry, Healthcare , Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!