Security Officer - Flex Officer
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Job Description JOB SNAPSHOT
Job Title: Special Response Officer/Flex
Location: West Covina area
Environment: Commercial & Industrial Sites
Pay Rate: $16.50/hr
General Job Functions: Provides security guard services to multiple
accounts across the Greater Inland Empire Area.
Shift & Hours : Must be available all shifts; days are variable,
but weekends are required
Who is GardaWorld?
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately-owned security services
company. We protect our clients' staff and assets, wherever they
are in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work
assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement
opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for
Special Response Officers (SROs) to fulfill different assignments
for our clients.
Job Responsibilities specific to this role include, but are not
- Must be willing to drive up to 30 - 40 miles to any given job
- Able to accept last-minute assignments due to call-offs or No
Call No Shows
- Ability to create accurate activity and incident reports as
- Ability to observe, survey, report and respond to critical
situations while on any given property
- Minimum of 1 year relevant Security experience Preferred
General Security responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
Qualifications specific to this client site include, but are not
- A valid California BSIS Guard Card is required, 40 hours of
state required training preferred but may be obtained during our
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Must have a clean driving record
- A valid CPR certification is required, but may be obtained
prior to hire.
- At least 21 years of age or older as required by applicable law
or contractual requirements. General Qualifications to work in
physical security at GardaWorld include:
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent
- Pass an extensive screening process Whelan Security of
California, Inc. CA Private Patrol Number: 16344
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Covina , Security Officer - Flex Officer, Other , Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!