SUPPORTED LIVING / INDEPENDENT LIVING STAFF-BALDWIN PARK
Company: Peoples Care Behavioral Health
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Changing Lives Shaping The FutureSUPPORTED LIVING / INDEPENDENT
LIVING STAFF/Baldwin ParkJob Title : SLS / ILS StaffHourly Rate :
$17Shifts Needed : Weekdays Job Status : Full timeWork Locations :
Baldwin Park***DURING THIS UNPRECEDENTED TIME (COVID19), PEOPLE'S
CARE IS DEDICATED TO PROVIDING SAFE CARE FOR OUR CONSUMERS BY
FOLLOWING THE RECOMMENDED CDC GUIDELINES*** -JOB SUMMARY:
- The Support Living Staff assist individual(s) with
developmental disabilities and mental illness and/or chronic
illness. Responsible for providing personal support service, which
may include assistance inmaintaining physical space, equipment to
ensure a high quality and safe livingenvironment, and 24-hour
- Assist in all routinely required tasks for operation of the
home and assistance ofindividuals (i.e., cooking, shopping,
transportation, cleaning, personal relationships,financial,
self-advocacy needs, etc.).
- Assist new alternates in proper methods of providing
- Perform all direct service tasks as required.
- Minimize risks of endangerment to the health, safety and
wellbeing of consumers.
- Have responsibility for carrying out and delivering required
assistance and services inaccordance with individual service
- Implementing and documenting all support services.
- Attend required agency staff meetings and in-service
- Maintain appropriate and professional relationships with peers,
consultants, individuals,and the community.
- Utilize supervision appropriately.
- Provide timely and appropriate written and/or verbal reports to
SLS Personal SupportManager regarding significant issues, concerns,
needs, or problems regarding individualcare, household maintenance,
and new services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.REQUIREMENTS:Must be at least
18 years old; must possess a valid California Driver's License,
safe automobile,and automobile insurance with coverage for
passengers; must be mentally physically able toperform assigned
position duties and assist in emergency situations with
individuals; mustpossess a valid CPR/First Aid certificate or
obtain one within one month of beginningemployment; must obtain
fingerprint clearance before working with the client; must possess
thecapability of preparing written and verbal reports; must have a
minimum of one year experienceworking with persons with
developmental disabilities or closely related experience (one year
ofcollege course work from an accredited school in psychology,
special education, social work,behavior therapy programs, or
experience in a closely related field)Physical Requirements
- Must be able to push, pull or lift up to 50lbs.
- Able to work both indoors and outdoors in all weather
- NoVISIT OUR CAREER WEBSITE AT:
-https://peoplescare.com/careers/Providing Excellent Support and
Advocacy - -PandoLogic. , Location: Covina, CA - 91723
Keywords: Peoples Care Behavioral Health, Covina , SUPPORTED LIVING / INDEPENDENT LIVING STAFF-BALDWIN PARK, Other , Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...