Company: Mayflower Medical Group
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The Contract/Marketing Manager position will build and manage
strategic marketing, business development, and communications and
facilitate cross-functional collaboration for the Medical
The The Contract/Marketing Manager reports to the Medical Group
Administrator and is responsible for planning and executing
strategies and marketing plan. Business Development Manager should
have solid experience with digital marketing strategy and excel at
customizing multi-channel campaigns and social media.
Essential Job Function:
* Review daily marketing news and intelligence from a selection of
* Monitors impact of business growth plans by evaluating market
activity and service line growth dashboards, then provides concise
summaries to leadership regarding trends, lessons learned, and
* Collaborates with Leadership and other colleagues to execute on
tactics within approved business growth plans with the goal of
exceeding defined growth targets for Medical Group. Examples
include: organizing business development events, marketing events
and programs (reservations, signage, displays, special needs and
requirements, marketing & publicity, and event-related materials).
Develop and coordinate scheduling for flawless execution of a
successful events, and implementing services that increase access
to care. Facilitates reoccuring meetings with Administrator to
review status of business growth plans, address challenges and
secure growth opportunities.
* Utilizes market data to propose business.
* Launch new services
* Create a market plan/marketing strategies.
* Study the Economic and Political Environment.
* Perform analysis on marketing strategy effectiveness.
* Social Media Marketing tools to create and maintain the company's
* Establish and maintain relationships with area IPA and
* marketing experience in the medical field is a must.
Keywords: Mayflower Medical Group, Covina , Contract/Marketing Manager, Executive , Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!