Program Services Clinical Coordinator
Posted on: March 17, 2023
California MENTOR, -a member of the Sevita family, -provides
services for adults and children with intellectual and
developmental disabilities and other complex challenges, including
autism spectrum disorders.Program Services Clinical
CoordinatorEverybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work
here. Our team is creative and dedicated to making a difference
every day in the lives of the people we serve.
- Coordinate the development, review, and implementation of
services, case management, behavior intervention plans, and
treatments provided to individuals served.
- Oversee all services provided to individuals and their
families, monitor quality of care delivered, ensure compliance with
contractual terms, and monitor regulatory program compliance.
- Assist in the development of quality services and engaging
activities that meet the individual served needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with families and external
- Bachelor's degree in human services or related field.
- One year of work-related experience working with individuals
with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injury,
youth placed at-risk, etc. preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Licensure and training as required by state such as CPR, First
Aid, Behavioral Intervention Techniques, etc.
- QMRP/QIDDP as required by state.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities.We have meaningful work for you - come
join our team - -Apply Today!Sevita is a leading provider of home
and community-based specialized health care. We believe that
everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide
people with quality services and individualized supports that lead
to growth and independence, regardless of the physical,
intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this
our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team
members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000
individuals we serve.Equal -Opportunity Employer, including
disability/vetsPowered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sevita, Covina , Program Services Clinical Coordinator, Healthcare , Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...