Clinical Program Manager I Behavioral Health Center
Posted on: March 19, 2023
These positions are responsible at one site (established clinic)
for the coordination, planning, design, development, delivery and
evaluation/continuous improvement of out-and/or in-patient
psychotherapy programs for groups of patients and/or individual
patients (adults, adolescents, children and families); managing
psychotherapeutic programs for Addition Medicine and/or Psychiatric
patients that add value and are integrated with Behavioral Health
Care service priorities and performance standards, as well as with
strategic organizational goals/objectives; providing clinical and
administrative direction for licensed non-MD
- Manages the delivery of timely, appropriate, cost-effective and
high quality services/ programs for assigned site.
- Assures continuity of care and appropriate utilization of
resources both within and outside of Behavioral Health Care.
- Assists physicians and department managers in short and
long-range planning of psychotherapeutic/psychiatric social work
programs/services that meet identified needs of members and
- Ensures that the professional practice standards for group
and/or individual therapeutic modalities and psychodiagnostic
testing are maintained by clinicians.
- Evaluates the professional clinical practice of staff and
provides professional staff with regular/appropriate training,
direction, supervision and consultation.
- Integrates and coordinates psychiatric and/or addiction
medicine programs with other in-and out-patient departments as well
as with community resources.
- Achieves a continuum of care within Behavioral Health Care
- Develops systems and methodologies for continuous improvement
of group and/or individual treatment modalities.
- Evaluates effectiveness of program and services.
- Review/evaluates group therapy designs.
- Establishes group protocols.
- Delineates inclusion/exclusion criteria and utilizes pre-and
post testing evaluations.
- Conducts on-going program evaluation of individual and/or group
modalities and, in concert with the department manager and/or Chief
of Service, develops/maintains systems and processes for outcomes
management/improvement and for identifying the need for revised
and/or new clinical treatment programs, designs and/or
- May develop and implement policies, procedures and systems to
ensure customer/ member/patient/purchase satisfaction and
- In concert with other personnel and physicians, responds to and
resolves service, access and provider concerns/issues.
- Develops and maintains departmental policies and procedures to
meet Behavioral Health Care and organizational operational,
business and strategic goals/objectives.
- Conducts performance evaluation of professional staff.
- Hires, trains/orients, coaches, disciplines or terminates
- In concert with the Chief, and department manager maximizes and
manages physical, fiscal and human resources and manages/reduces
- Analyzes departmental volume/workload indicators and
evaluates/improves utilization and productivity of staff.
- Less than 50% of working time, may provide direct
psychotherapeutic services to individual patients and/or patient
groups. Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum three (3) years of clinical experience as a staff
clinician in a mental health setting.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in managing/supervising the
development, delivery and evaluation of clinical mental health
- Masters degree in a field/discipline related to mental health
such as psychology, social work, counseling, behavioral science, or
psychiatric/chemical dependency nursing specialty.
License, Certification, Registration
- Registered Nurse License (California) OR Licensed Marriage and
Family Therapist (California) OR Licensed Clinical Social Worker
(California) OR Psychologist License (California)
- Demonstrated knowledge of individual and/or group
psychotherapeutic treatment modalities and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, develop, implement, coordinate
and evaluate/improve multi-discipline group and/or individual
program for patients (children, adolescents, adults, and
- Interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Job Duties will also include supervising ACSW/AMFT attaining
hours, group and individual supervision.
Job Category: Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual
Keywords: Kaiser, Covina , Clinical Program Manager I Behavioral Health Center, Healthcare , Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...