Posted on: January 8, 2021
Wingstop's mission is to serve the world flavor. Wingstop is the
destination when you crave fresh never faked wings, hand-cut
seasoned fries, and any of our famous sides. For people who demand
flavor in everything they do, there's only Wingstop. We are looking
for team members who want to deliver a flavor experience.We are
looking for excellent shift leaders to supervise the operations of
a shift to ensure that food safety, product preparation,
cleanliness, and company standards are maintained. This includes
working a cashier or cook position while supervising staff.
Exceptional customer service is a major.Essential Duties &
- Performs all tasks and responsibilities of a Wingstop crew
- Ensure that each Guest receives outstanding service by
providing a Guest-friendly environment. That includes greeting and
acknowledging every Guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid
product knowledge, and all other components of Guest Service.
- Trains newer or less experienced crew members in their tasks
- Practices inventory control standards.
- Store policies are being followed by all staff members.
- Ensure appropriate cleanliness, sanitation, safety, and
staffing standards are maintained.
- Open and/or close the Restaurant and meet required work hours.
- Manage and motivate the crew members.
- Ensure breaks are coordinated effectively and quickly.
- Assemble and package orders according to the Wingstop standard.
- Assist all other positions when necessary.
- Assist in keeping the kitchen & dining room clean throughout
- Ensure that all crew members are always health safety
- Resolve customer issues with efficiency and a good attitude.
- Be sure the store is clean at closing. All equipment is
accounted for and put back, trash is covered and packed neatly,
floors are swept and mopped, and all other daily closing procedures
are being followed.
- Promote the Wingstop Brand and uphold the mandatory operating
requirements including QSC requirements.
- Enforce the Wingstop uniform and jewelry policy.
- Ensure that each guest has a positive, long-lasting impression
of the Wingstop experience
- Cash is controlled and maintained, any voids or refunds are
- Daily and weekly cleaning task are being met
- Orders quote times are being met and adjusted for peak business
- Overtime for the crew is to be avoided unless it is an
emergency and approved by the general manager
- Kitchen is well maned and organized for each position during
- Represent the Wingstop brandDisclaimerThe above job description
is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the
position.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize that
people are our finest asset. It is our policy to provide equal
employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race,
creed, color, religion or belief, national origin, sex, ancestry,
age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition,
gender identity or sexual orientation or any other classification
protected by law.Wingstop - Covina #7871393 N Citrus Ave, Covina,
Keywords: Wingstop, Covina , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!