Prep Cook - Hiring Immediately!
Company: Oakmont Senior Living
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Prep Cooks for Full Scratch Kitchen Needed!
Prior experience is not required - Will Train!
Oakmont of Covina Hills is a premier senior living community
situated on a beautifully landscaped campus. Managed by Oakmont
Management Group, Oakmont of Covina Hills provides exceptional
quality, comfort, and care with five-star services and amenities.
Residents enjoy a rewarding lifestyle with individualized
comprehensive support that promotes continuing independence. We
deliver meaningful lifestyles and relationships with residents,
families, and team members by developing a winning culture and
living these values: Authenticity * Teamwork * Compassion *
Commitment * Resilience.
Our singular driving goal is to provide the best and freshest
We are known for setting the industry standard with our focus on
seasonal menus, state of the art kitchens, and high-quality local
Our teams craft exceptional cuisine in "Chefs Playgrounds" with
access the most contemporary tools and technology.
The only thing missing is YOU!
Who we are looking for:
- Culinary rock stars who love to cook with a strong desire to
learn and grow with us.
- Cooks who love in-person interactions with residents and guests
and thrive on building personal connection.
- Entrepreneurs who are ready to carve out their own future.
- Forward focused individuals who thrive in collaborative
- Culinarians ready to embrace a changing food service
- Team members who love flexible, contemporary work
- Driven, competitive, focused individuals who are passionate
about hospitality and creating exceptional food experiences
What we offer:
- True work life balance
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k with Company
- Discounted supplemental benefits
- Team member discounts
- A family that supports YOUR personal and professional
What we request:
- Line cook experience in a "Full Scratch Kitchen or
- 2 to 5 years' experience on a fast-paced line, or working a
prep cook line station
- Ability to execute flawless dishes in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate with a friendly demeanor to all
- Passionate about service to others and creating exceptional
- Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening
tests, including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test
within 72 hours of start date
- Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team
members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must
provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination & booster or valid exemption
due to Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to
About Oakmont Management Group: Oakmont Management Group is a
recognized leader in the senior living industry that manages a
portfolio of communities under the Oakmont Senior Living and Ivy
Living brand. Oakmont currently serves over 4,000 seniors across 40
communities in California and Nevada with an additional 5
communities set to open in the coming year. Oakmont strives to
create an atmosphere of family and community among team members,
residents, and resident family members. We know that caring and
meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life.
Our team is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience,
and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to
incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of
excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our pride of
ownership and commitment to service.
Oakmont Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Oakmont Senior Living, Covina , Prep Cook - Hiring Immediately!, Hospitality & Tourism , Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!