Experienced Space Systems Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) Systems Engineer
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Boeing Company is seeking an Experienced Space Systems
Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) Systems Engineer (Level 3) to join a
project team assisting with the development of complex,
state-of-the-art systems for space-based applications. You will
lead a high performance systems engineering team that works with
customers on architecture concepts and enabling technologies for
advanced SIGINT satellite systems. This is a 1st shift position.You
will participate in system development, including-system design,
requirements development, analysis and decomposition, software and
hardware system design, algorithm design, concept of operations
(CONOPS) development, and risk reduction.Position
- Define and develop SIGINT satellite systems and payload
- Support architecture trade studies.
- Define and validate space system requirements and
- Support proposals and task orders.
- Develop system-level CONOPS development, functional analysis
- Support system-level integration and validation planning.
- Perform analyses and simulations for space payload
- Develop analysis tools using software platforms, modeling &
- Develop and verify system algorithms that meet functional and
- Perform risk reduction activities.This position requires an
active/current U.S. Security Clearance with successful completion
of a T5 Investigation / Single Scope Background Investigation
(SSBI) by the federal government within the last 5 years (A U.S.
Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is
considered active.)Basic (Required) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited course of study,
in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or
- 1+ years working on space-based SIGINT.Preferred (Desired)
- Experience Matlab/Simulink and C++.
- 5+ years of experience in RF, digital signal processing (DSP),
and/or optical communications.
- Experience with digital/RF communications hardware and lab
equipment.Typical Education & Experience:Bachelor's and 5 or more
years' experience, Master's with 3 or more years' experience or PhD
with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree
from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer
science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred,
although not required, accreditation standard.Relocation:This
position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. (Basic
relocation is available for internal candidates, based on candidate
eligibility.)Boeing-is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer
applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana,
cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is
met as outlined in our policies.
Keywords: BOEING, Covina , Experienced Space Systems Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) Systems Engineer, Other , Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!