Senior, Site Administrator
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Do you have compassion and a passion to help
others? Transforming healthcare and millions of
lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the
passion you bring to achieve your life’s best
What You’ll Do (aka Description):
It is time to take your career to the next level.
Responsible for planning, coordinating, directing and
monitoring all operational and financial aspects of multiple Health
Centers (two small sites with at least one being a medium-sized
site). Full accountability for non-clinician teammates within
assigned Health Centers, including but not limited to hiring,
mentoring, professional development, annual review, compensation
adjustment, corrective actions and termination. Responsible for
planning, coordinating, directing and monitoring all operational
and financial aspects of the Health Centers in conjunction with
Physician Lead and other clinician or non-clinician teammates.
Provide effective leadership to managers, supervisors and teammates
in overseeing the delivery of quality, cost-effective patient
What Work Will Look Like:
- Strategic, financial and operations management;
- Strategic growth and patient retention;
- Patient care coordination, patient satisfaction and clinical
- Teammate management & development (over 45 teammates); and
- Risk management, audit and compliance
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college and/or a
professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two
- Over 5 years and up to and including 10 years of relevant
work experience and including 5 years of management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel,
- Knowledge of medical billing and office automation
- Ensures the coordination of provider schedules and the
scheduling of patients. Monitors appointment
availability and implements changes as needed
- Monitors the impact of growth on the facility's existing
space plan based on projected enrollment, visits and utilization.
Proposes, plans and directs facility expansion and enhancement
projects when required. Maintains a professional facility
appearance that meets patients' expectations.
- Monitors patient satisfaction through various programs
such as the formal complaint process, new patient survey, etc.
Responds as appropriate.
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office
setting or other company location.
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using a
UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the
work site each day, in or Employees must comply with any state and
local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnithedHealth Group
building, Employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where
physical distancing cannot be attained.
It'd be even better if (#Preferred):
- Master’s degree in Health Care Administration, Business
Administration or Nursing preferred
- Experience in managed care
- Medical group or IPA operations management experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire
organization around one giant objective; make health care work
better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family
of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most
advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its
fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance
teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll
find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular
opportunity to do your life's best work. (SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its
affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its
affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates
are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Optum, Covina , Senior, Site Administrator, Other , Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!