Company: KPI Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
HEY COLLEGE GRADS! Do you find yourself asking
- 'How am I supposed to have 3-5 years of experience if nobody
will give me a chance?' If so, look no further. KPI
Group will personally train and develop the future
Managers and CEOs of the outsourced Marketing Industry. Our CEO
started off from an entry-level position and moved up all the way
to the top to be one of the youngest CEOs in the
KPI Group is looking for someone to join its'
growing Marketing Assistant team, which helps us run campaigns for
our brand partners. We work with everyone from up-and-coming
startups to national-level brands, helping them achieve their
marketing goals and brand initiatives. Your job would be helping
use our established marketing techniques to run campaigns with a
solid team of brand ambassadors, making sure things run smoothly
and keeping our clients at the forefront of their respective
- Obsessed with being a brand influencer and market leader.
- Psyched about getting paid to do something you love.
- Incredibly organized, detail-oriented.
- A fun addition to our small (but growing!) team.
- Excited about building the culture of our startup.
- Eager to learn - you are the type of person who brings us new
ideas and keeps the company curious.
Working with Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations
Manager to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly
informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and
Process internal marketing requests to support the sales
Skills & Must-Haves:
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: KPI Group, Covina , Marketing Assistant, Other , Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!