Machine Operator 1, AM Shift
Company: Ready Pac Foods
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Ready Pac Foods - BENEFITS INCLUDED: Medical, Dental, Vision and
401(k); Paid Holidays & Time Off; Tax Savings Accounts, Tuition
Reimbursement AND MORE!
The Machine Operator 1 position requires work exposure in multiple
areas in our refrigerated production environment. The Machine
Operator 1 is specifically responsible for operating Spin Dryers,
Heat Seals, CVL, and/or Blast Cooler equipment.
What you will Do:
- Conduct pre-shift and post-shift quality inspections for
blades, spin dryers, barrels, and flume system. Perform
preventative maintenance of equipment when necessary.
- Conduct visual checks of defect, FO's, size, color, quality,
- Ensure compliance with and maintain all GMP/PPE/Safety, HACCP &
Sanitation guidelines and processes.
- Maintain an uninterrupted flow of product by dispensing raw
product into barrels, mixer machines, feeding spin dryers and
hopper while utilizing automated hoists (300lbs - 500lbs).
- Work safely around moving equipment, hoist systems and
conveyers in a wet environment, including safe handling of
- Manage and reduce waste (product giveaway) by diligently
- Communicate verbally and in writing to complete required
documentation (blade verification).
What you will Need:
- GED/High School Diploma.
- Ability to read, write and speak English; comprehension of
- Basic computer skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Willingness and flexibility to work in a cold, wet, fast-paced,
24 hour plant environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to be cross trained & multitask in multiple
- Knowledge of HACCP & Sanitation guidelines and processes.
Related Success Metrics:
- Performance efficiencies (fill rate, labor & yield), rework,
OEE, production specification compliance
- FO, KPI, Quality Response, Consumer Complaints
Physical Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job,
the associate will be required to perform repetitive movements. The
associate regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is
regularly exposed to extreme cold. The associate frequently works
in high, precarious places. The associate is occasionally exposed
to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic
or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level
in the work environment is usually loud.
Keywords: Ready Pac Foods, Covina , Machine Operator 1, AM Shift, Other , Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!