Part Time Before and After School Staff-West Covina Area
Company: Right At School
Posted on: September 17, 2023
About Right At School
Right At School's ultimate goal is to build a brighter future for
children, families, and communities. We do this by offering safe,
engaging, and meaningful in-school and extracurricular programs.
Our programs live up to our mission by inspiring a love of
learning, helping schools achieve their academic goals, and giving
parents peace of mind. We're truly humbled that students love us,
parents value us, and schools recognize our impact. As a member of
our team, you'll not only love your job but shape the future!
You'll get to leave a footprint on student's lives and your
community by exercising the power of learning through play.
Recognizing the achievements of staff is part of our company DNA,
so your hard work won't go unnoticed. See our staff spotlights for
yourself on our careers page!Join our team and help us provide
enriched programs that make our students, parents, and schools say,
"I'm so happy I found Right At School!"Position Details-
- Hours of Operations: PART TIME- Monday-Friday After School
Schedule 2:00-6pm and EARLY RELEASE Days 1:15pm -6PM and Summer
- Starting Wage: $19 per hour
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Currently live locally or in surrounding areas
- Requirements: One year work in childcare center type setting
(not required, preferred)
- Ability to meet all state-specific requirements including; Must
be 18 years of age, New LIVE Scan Fingerprint, Signed Health
Certificate with Cleared TB As an Part Time Educator, every day is
different! However, typical duties will include -
- Partnering with the Program Manager to deliver dynamic Right At
School curriculum. We work together as a team to achieve our
mission and promote collaboration!
- Building relationships and communicating with parents to
provide the best child care for their children. We encourage our
staff to foster those important relationships that contribute to
- Being a role model for children by modeling positive behaviors
to assist with learning. Moving around to manage the classroom and
maintain safety with a positive guidance approach.
- Helping our programs be the best they can be! Verifying quality
and compliance standards are met by organizing program materials
and documenting attendance, incidents, and other observations.
- Being asked to kneel, run, to lift up to 25 lbs, and have a lot
of fun while doing so.
- Regularly checking in with the Program Manager about personal
and child performance metrics to ensure human growth. Our leaders
care deeply about the development of students AND staff.
RequirementsWe recognize you'll come with your own talents and
skills. In addition, please come with -
- A passion for children
- Experience in working with youth in an organized setting
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Respect for and dedication to working with children with
- High school diploma/GED
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building
- Strong classroom management skills with the ability to use and
model appropriate positive discipline
- REQUIRED: Ability to meet state-specific requirements; complete
LIVE Scan fingerprint, FA/CPR, Mandated Reporter training, Health
Certificate/Negative TB Test BenefitsWe invest in YOU! We offer
assistance to our team through the many different stages of life -
- Learn the fundamentals and accelerate your career with our
online library of 600+ learning modules and financial incentives
for continued education.
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and
positively impact families.
- We offer expecting parents twelve weeks of time off, which
includes four weeks of full pay to increase the ability of families
to balance the needs of work and home.
- Free childcare! Enroll your eligible children in any Right At
School after school program tuition free so that you can focus on
your career knowing your children are in good hands!
- We're flexible with your schedule as we know life gets busy.
Working hours are aligned with school schedules.
- Options for planning your future with 401K offered to all
employees after working 1,000 hours.
- An online and mobile HR platform where you can access your info
with easy-to-use tech 24/7. If you need accommodations in the
interview process, find out more at our FAQs page . Is this job not
for you? Take a look at our other jobs available on our careers
page or subscribe to our email list so that we can be in touch
regarding job opportunities that are a fit. You can also follow us
on Facebook and to learn more!Here at Right At School, our
commitment to equal opportunity runs deep. We really mean that. In
order to achieve our goals, we need to work hard to create a
diverse workforce so we can reach as many students, parents and
schools as possible. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone and we
encourage each individual to be their true selves. Your age, skin
color, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, disability,
parental status, vet status, gender identity are valued here. We do
not stand for discrimination or harassment of any kind. Come as you
Keywords: Right At School, Covina , Part Time Before and After School Staff-West Covina Area, Other , Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!