Customer Service Representative
Company: HealthCare Talent
Posted on: April 25, 2021
Job DescriptionPosition Purpose:Customer Service Representatives
provide excellent customer service while enhancing the patient
visit by ensuring a timely and accurate check-in experience. This
position is expected to greet and welcome patients and visitors
with courtesy and respect.*Must be flexible to travel to West
Covina, Covina, and Pomona**This is a temporary position at this
- Screens patients wearing proper PPE in front of clinic building
- Welcomes patients and other clinic visitors with a smile.
- Addresses all patients and visitors promptly and
- Demonstrates dignity with kindness and compassion to all
patients, visitors, and staff.
- Provides exceptional customer service continues to enhance the
- Ensure a smooth patient flow by promptly checking in patients
and communicating the next steps with the patient.
- Checks patient eligibility and assists patients with enrollment
into additional programs, depending upon program
- Confirms and updates patient demographic information, insurance
information, and any additional required information in Companys
electronic management system.
- Takes payments and complies with the Company cash handling
process as outlined by the Finance Department.
- Obtains required information from patients (i.e. photo I.D.,
insurance card, Medi-Cal, Medicare, and/or Social Security
- Assists patients with filling out forms.
- Communicates with the back office care team members when the
patient has completed the check-in process.
- Confirms appointments as directed.
- Follows up on appointment no shows as directed.
- Responsible for maintaining program logs, as assigned by the
Clinic Manager or doctor.
- Actively participates in assigned care team meetings.
- Responsible for clinic closure duties, including securing
facility at the end of the shift, as assigned.
- Provides a safe, comfortable environment for patients,
families, and other staff members.
- Responsible for complying with HIPPA standards and observing
strict patient confidentiality.
- Other job duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Keywords: HealthCare Talent, Covina , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Covina, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!